18 July 2011

Recent Meals:)


Well, I finally have access to my blog! Yay! I know it's been a while since I have posted anything, so here are some of my meals I have created for my most awesome family!! :)

Slow Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken with Maple Glazed Carrots, Roasted Corn and Peas, Spinach Florentine Scalloped Potatoes

I also made homemade gravy with pan drippings and red wine. It was soo...good. No leftovers!! :)



Pho with thinly sliced beef and all the fixings.

Ground Turkey and Basa Fish Moussaka.

It was very labour intensive, but so worth it. It was soo...good, but really rich. I'd probably make it once a month or two.

California Maki Rice Bowl with Tempura Shrimp and Zucchini.

Vietnamese Fresh Shrimp Rolls with homemade peanut sauce.

This was soo...yummy! Definitely a summer meal!

Breakfast this morning! Scrambled eggs with mayo and fresh chives. Topped with some crisp bacon and cheese. Serve on some toasted rye bread.

Next time, I'm going to add some smoked salmon. I'm drooling just thinking about it. :)

Crab and Spinach Stuffed Baby Portobella's served with Pesto Rice and Brussels Sprouts and Swiss Chard topped with bacon. (Hells yeah, the greens are coated in bacon grease!)

100% Katerina Dungog and Logan approved. Alyssa didn't like the stuffed mushrooms.

Lunch Time!! :)

Bottom: Roasted Garlic, Hot Red Pepper Jelly and Brie on a toasted slice of Rye. I love this combination, especially because it reminds me of when my favourite Aussie, Hannah Mae Cartmel, came to visit and we went to this cute little restaurant in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Love and miss you lots, Hannah and Kristen!!

Top: Farmer's Market Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Bocconcini cheese, Fresh Basil (from my own basil plant) with a drizzle for Balsamic Vinegar on a toasted slice of Rye.

Farmer's Market Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Bocconcini cheese, Fresh Basil (from my own basil plant) with a drizzle for Balsamic Vinegar on a toasted slice of Rosemary Olive Bread. My fav!

A feast fit for a king, or at least my amazing family. There's steak, grilled asparagus, mushrooms and red pepper and a caprese salad. Oh, there's also smashed sweet and white potatoes with Greek oregano.

Yum Yum! I am totally supporting our wonderful Ontario Farmers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;