27 October 2011

Review - MDC Housewares Inc./Chloé’s Kitchen Bakeware

At the recent Canada's Baking and Sweets Show, I picked up a 6-jumbo muffin pan, 2 silicone mittens and 2 cupcake carriers at fabulous prices from MDC Housewares Inc. or Chloé’s Kitchen Bakeware.

When I got home, I noticed that one of my cupcake carrier lids were cracked. Since MDC Housewares Inc. does not normally sell to the public, I thought I'd send them a quick email and ask if I could have it exchanged somewhere. I didn't really have much to lose at this point, but I got a response back from Tiina Legassic, the next day. She was so wonderful to deal with. It was painless, I just sent her a picture of the crack in my lid and she shipped me a new one, no questioned asked. I have NEVER dealt with a company with such amazing customer service. If I can, I'll be buying all my bakeware with them.

It's not just their service which is great, their pans are great too. I like that there is a little weight to them. My jumbo muffin pan was so easy to clean. I have used my pans a handful of times and are great. My muffins baked up great. I haven't use the cupcake carrier yet, but I'm sure it will be just as fabulous.

Chloe's Line of Bakeware
The only problem is MDC Housewares Inc. does not sell to the general public. They sell their products during conventions and industry shows, however if you are in the St. Laurent, QC area, you're in luck. They are hosting their first warehouse sale this weekend at their warehouse - 4050 Poirier, St. Laurent, QC H4R 2A5.

It's a little far for me to drive, but if I had a little advance notice, I could have gone to "visit" relatives who live out that way. Anything for a good deal!!  :)

I will be keeping my eye out for MDC Housewares Inc. next time there is a baking show in town. I would love to pick up their cupcake cake pan. I've had my eye on one for a while now.  :)

Until next time...

Happy Baking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;