01 November 2011

Review: Udi's Gluten-Free Bread

Yesterday, I picked up some gluten-free bread, but not just any gluten-free bread, Udi's Gluten-Free Bread. I have seen some other Gluten-Free breads at Whole Foods and other grocery stores, but I found, just by touching the loaf, they seem really dense and dry. So I was holding out for Udi's. Especially because Jax from Gluten-Free Ontario suggested it as well.

Cinnamon Raisin
White Sandwich
Last night, my gluten intolerant husband was craving a sandwich, so I made him a some sandwiches: one with Udi's Gluten-Free White Sandwich bread, and the other with regular white bread. I also made a couple that were toasted. (He loves fresh sandwiches.) Without telling him, he did a taste test and Udi's won. It didn't even need to be toasted. He said he would have never guessed the Udi's was ever frozen. It tasted fresh, soft and there was actual flavour in the bread. I think we have a huge winner! It's going to be the only gluten-free bread I buy from now on for my sandwich loving husband. 

The Cinnamon Raisin bread was lightly toasted and covered with a touch of margarine. Yum! Equally as yummy. Now, I know for sure Udi's bread is awesome! I can't wait to try their Bagels. Udi's has an excellent line of products from breads to buns to cookies to muffins. I really can't wait to track down all of these products and taste them all. I get so excited over yummy food, especially if they can keep my family healthy. :)

If you are watching the gluten's in your diet, this is a yummy choice. If you see it, I highly suggest picking some up. Your tummy will thank you!

Happy Shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;