10 December 2011

Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles

Today, I tested another cookie recipe for my cookie boxes. Yes, it was another vegan cookie. Yes, it was another success! :)


This time it was Isa Chandra's Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles. I did add 1/4 cup of chopped dried cherries and reduced the sugar by half. I was a little worried the cookies would be to spicy for Alyssa, but she had 4 of them. She loved them, so did everyone else. Next time, I am going to add some dark chocolate chips, I think it would go great in the cookie. :)

So, I have 2 cookies for my Christmas cookie boxes. I need to find 10 more delicious recipes for my cookie boxes. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I'm running out of time, only 2 more weeks until Christmas!! I know, scary!!

Happy Baking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;