06 December 2011

Pad Thai with Tom Yum Soup

Tonight's dinner was super simple and very yummy, especially with jarred sauces. I used Tom Yum Soup Paste by Por Kwan and Pad Thai Sauce by Pantai. Both you can find at your local Asian grocery store.

Pad Thai and Tom Yum Soup

I just threw my dinner together with what I had in my fridge, but if you really do need a recipe. Here are a couple of links which use the jarred sauces. Trust me, if you have ever had either dishes, you don't really need a recipe. :)

http://passthepeas.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/tom-yum-soup/

http://casaveneracion.com/shrimps-broccoli-and-cauliflower-with-pad-thai-sauce/

Here's a picture of the sauces for easy shopping. Trust me, it's easier to look for a label then to actually reading a label. There has been so many occasions where something has caught the corner of my eye, when I go back to look. Oh, it's the sauce I have been looking for! It's one of those Duh! moments. I get them a LOT!! LOL!



Happy Cooking!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;