13 December 2011

Roasted Potato Salad with Feta and Peas

Tonight's dinner was a simple easy meal. I made spaghetti and meat sauce, but to jazz it up a bit. I made a Roasted Potato Salad with Feta and Peas, as our side, another recipe from Donna Hay. This time the recipe is from Fast, Fresh, Simple. This is my favourite Donna Hay cookbook. I have cooked a handful of the recipes and all of them have turned out amazing. Most of the recipes are super quick, with very little prep work. An excellent resource, if you are hard pressed for time but still want a amazing meal. :)


I don't know what it is, but the mint-pea combination is fantastic. Everyone loved this salad, and wanted more. Next time, I might add some left over rotisserie chicken or crisp pancetta, and serve this for a light lunch. It was soo...GOOD!! Thanks Donna!

Happy Cooking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;