22 February 2012

Crochet Adventures

I have been crocheting a lot lately, a lot more then blogging for sure! (Sorry!)

I am always trying to think of new things to make. I can't really say I'm running out of ideas, I guess it more like running out of skills. I know it takes practice, but I feel like I should be better. It doesn't help that prior to this, it had been almost 20 years since I had picked up a crochet hook and about 15 years since I picked up a knitting needle. Although, I haven't started knitting again, some designs I see online make me want to run out to pick up some needles, but I have so many bookmarks for crocheted items and recipes, I think I'll try to tackle them before moving on to yet another new hobby. LOL!

It's funny, I started this blog to try to figure out new hobbies and now I have more then I can handle. :)

Well, here are some recent project I have completed.



 


Tell me what you think? Good enough to open an Etsy shop? LOL! (It's under consideration, he he!)

Happy Crafting!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You make it look so easy. I've taken crocheting lessons a few times but just can't get the hang of it. I'm more of a knitter, though I haven't made anything lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;